Missed Days / Calling In / Leaves of Absence / Fit for Duty / Accommodations
· No call, no shows, and late cancels. A single incident may be grounds for termination due to the sensitive nature of our work.
· Missed time is expected to be made up if requested. Make up time may include hours outside of your normal schedule such as evening, mornings, overnights, or weekends.
· Leave of Absence will be granted on a case by case basis. For those who work 1250 hours in the year prior to the request may receive extra consideration.
· If you every need accommodations please reach out and let us know. Depending on the nature of your request we may request physician documentation.
· After a leave or if we have reasonable belief that you may be unable to perform the essential duties of your job a satisfactory or safe manner we may require a doctors certification that you are fit for duty.
· YOU ARE REQUIRED TO CALL IN IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE OUT AND TALK TO SOMEONE. IF YOU GET VOICEMAIL YOU ARE REQUIRED TO LEAVE MESSEAGE ON EXTENTION 1, 2, AND 3.
o You may be required to come in to work if coverage can not be provided.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Vacation time = none
Holiday time = none
PTO = Paid time off which is available for personal use and differs from vacation
UTO = Unpaid time off
TO = Time off
Time is off is available after the first six months of successful employment. It is the employee’s responsibility to reach out and request PTO be started and increased at the correct intervals. PTO and UTO is prorated for each hour worked. TO must be requested and approved before leave. PTO may or may not be paid out upon termination of employment. PTO may be disbursed at the end of the year to employee’s account at Angels discretion. A cap may be implemented; if so a notice will be provided.
Instances when accrued PTO will not be paid on termination: dismissed for negatively impacting a client’s well being, insufficient notice to hire and train a replacement (not an exhaustive list).