COVID-19 OUTREACH WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
1. I in consideration for receiving permission from Calvary Chapel Las Vegas, to participate in the local outreach, do hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Calvary Chapel Christian School, Calvary Chapel Las Vegas, Their officers, agents, volunteers, or employees (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any delays, quarantine, loss, damage, injury, or illness, including death, that may be sustained by me or those in my circle of influence, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, or otherwise, while participating in such activity, related travel to and from, or while in, on or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted.
2. I am fully aware of the risks involved and hazards connected to this activity, including but not limited to current travel and health risks. I hereby elect to voluntarily participate in said activity with full knowledge that said activity may be hazardous to me and those in my circle of influence. I VOLUNTARILY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISKS OF LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR PERSONAL INJURY, ILLNESS, INCLUDING DEATH, that may be sustained by me or those in my circle of influence, or any health issues that arise or are further complicated by, as a result of being engaged in such an activity, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise.
3. I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage or costs, including court costs and attorney fees, that they may incur due to my or my circle of influences participation in said activity, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise.
4. I understand that Calvary Chapel Las Vegas does not maintain any medical or health insurance policies for volunteers. As such, I am aware that I am personally responsible for my, or my circle of influences, medical insurance coverage and should review my personal insurance portfolio, especially accident/medical coverages.
5. It is my express intent that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse, if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a RELEASE,WAIVER, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above-named RELEASEES. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada.
6. IN SIGNING THIS RELEASE, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and sign voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this Release for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.
The activity you are volunteering for is “Drive-Thru Prayer”. This will include setting up pop-up tents and praying for people’s needs from their car. You will also be distributing Bibles. You will be expected to comply with safety direction given at your volunteer briefing. At the volunteer briefing, you will be able to ask any question and have it answered to your satisfaction.
Please answer the following with a yes or no to the best of your ability:
I have read and clearly understand the above addendum and have truthfully answered to the best of my ability the questions therein.