To All of Our Patients and Families,
Our community has been through a lot over these past few months, and all of us are looking forward to returning to our normal routines. While many things have changed, our commitment to your safety and well-being remain the same and we want to thank you for your patience with us while we work on new ways to navigate our practice in these challenging times.
We are reopening our office with a modified appointment schedule. We would like to inform you of some changes you will see when at your next appointment. These changes have been made to help insure the safety of all our patients and staff.
- Please return signed consent/health questionnaire at least one hour prior to your scheduled appointment. You will be asked the same questions again when you come to the office.
- Please thoroughly brush and floss your teeth at home before your appointment. The brushing area in our office will not be available.
- Please use the restroom at home before your appointment as ours will only be available for emergencies.
- When you arrive, we ask that you wait in your car and call us at (650) 321-7066, and an assistant will come to your car to review the health questionnaire and escort you into the office.
- When necessary, one parent may accompany a child into the office.
- Everyone should bring and wear a face mask upon entering our office.
- Everyone’s temperature will be taken upon entering the office.
- Everyone will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering the office.
- Patients will be asked to rinse with a hydrogen peroxide rinse before they seated.
- In order to allow for physical distancing between patients, there may be fewer scheduling options for your appointments. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of people in the office at any one time.
We also want our patients and families to be aware of what we are doing to create the safest environment for you and for our staff:
- We are installing plexiglass dividers at our front desk and will be working on minimizing the amount of paperwork required at your appointment. Whenever possible, we will use digital means of communication and payment.
- We are also using new oral suctions that greatly reduce aerosols that are produced from some dental procedures.
- Our friendly team members may look different. They will be wearing full gowns, masks and face shields.
- When possible, we will be offering virtual appointment and virtual care options.
We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice.
Constant and Contro Orthodontics