1. Complete referral using our electronic form.
2. Provide referral to Trauma Clinicians, LLC through this website.
3. After submitting the referral, please call us at 240-513-7510 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you have submitted a referral for services. After doing so, you can expect an email response within 5 business days from our Intake Coordinator confirming receipt of your referral and indicating when your phone consultation will be held.
4. Next, you will receive a phone call from our Intake Coordinator completing the phone consultation where your questions will be answered, your insurance information will be gathered to verify, and the required Pre-screen form will be completed.
5. After gathering this important information, the Intake Coordinator will send you a follow-up secure email requesting any additional required documentation; such as: a picture of a state issued photo ID, a picture of the front and back of your insurance card, and child custody documentation.
** Please be aware that for children, a legal guardian must sign to consent for mental health treatment. In cases where parents have joint legal guardianship, both parents’ signatures are required.
** If a parent has sole custody, a copy of divorce decree that orders sole custody is required for records.
** In cases where there is no custodial rights established, you will be asked to provide an address and phone number for the child’s biological parent to your clinician so that contact can be made to obtain their consent.
6. After your insurance has been verified and we have received all required documentation, you will receive an email to enroll in the Patient Portal and you will be asked to carefully read and sign consents before treatment can be started.
7. After the forms are signed and received our Intake Coordinator will reach out to you to schedule your first therapy appointment.