New Appointment Procedures:
(These policies and procedures are subject to change without notice.)
For YOUR peace of mind and safety, I ask for your patience and cooperation with the following:
- Please wait in your car when you arrive and send me a text that you are in the parking lot. I will call or text you to come inside when I am ready for you to come in. The door WILL be locked until then.
- Please bring ONLY essential items with you like your cell phone, car keys and a credit card or cash. Please leave coats and big purses in your car or at home.
- Please wear EASY to remove shoes because you MUST remove them inside upon entering the office.
- I WILL be wearing a mask at all times. For You, masks are now OPTIONAL.
- Please be PREPARED to have your temperature and oxygen levels taken upon entering the office. IF you have a temperature of 100.4 or ABOVE, we MUST reschedule your massage appointment.
- You WILL be asked to place your cell phone in the cell phone sanitizer for 6 minutes. Our cell phones have been proven to be one of the GERMIEST things we own.
- Please proceed to the bathroom to wash your hand for 20-30 seconds-as per the CDC recommendations on the poster in the bathroom. Please leave the light on when leaving the bathroom.
- To keep the treatment room ventilated and the air circulating, the 2 windows will be opened when the temperature is ABOVE 50 degrees (the table warmer will be on to keep you nice and toasty while on the massage table) and a HEPA air purifier WILL be running in the treatment room when it is too cold for open windows.
- Retrieve your cell phone from the phone sanitizer AFTER we discuss your area(s) of concern you would like addressed during your session.
- A disinfected plastic container will be provided for your clothing/items during your session.
I understand and agree with the above listed policies and procedures.