New Appointment Procedures:
(These policies and procedures are subject to change without notice.)
For YOUR peace of mind and safety, I ask for your patience and cooperation with the following:
- Please wait in your car when you arrive and send me a text that you are in the parking lot. I will call or text you to come inside when I am ready for you to come in. The door WILL be locked until then.
- Please bring ONLY essential items with you like your cell phone, car keys and a credit card or cash. Please leave coats and big purses in your car or at home.
- Please wear EASY to remove shoes because you MUST remove them inside upon entering the office.
- You WILL be required to wear a mask for the ENTIRE time that you're inside the office, including your session on the massage table ( a clean and sterilized mask will be provided upon your entry to the office) you will be able to remove your mask or pull it down when on your belly and breathe into the AromaBag- NO EXCEPTIONS. I WILL be wearing a mask at all times. Talking will be kept to a minimum. IF you're unable to wear a mask during your visit, PLEASE wait to schedule your massage UNTIL they are no longer necessary.
- Please be PREPARED to have your temperature and oxygen levels taken upon entering the office. IF you have a temperature of 100.4 or ABOVE, we MUST reschedule your massage appointment.
- You WILL be asked to place your cell phone in the cell phone sanitizer for 6 minutes. Our cell phones have been proven to be one of the GERMIEST things we own.
- Please proceed to the bathroom to wash your hand for 20-30 seconds-as per the CDC recommendations on the poster in the bathroom. Please leave the light on when leaving the bathroom.
- To keep the treatment room ventilated and the air circulating, the 2 windows will be opened when the temperature is ABOVE 50 degrees (the table warmer will be on to keep you nice and toasty while on the massage table) and a HEPA air purifier WILL be running in the treatment room when it is too cold for open windows.
- Retrieve your cell phone from the phone sanitizer AFTER we discuss your area(s) of concern you would like addressed during your session.
- A disinfected plastic container will be provided for your clothing/items during your session.
I understand and agree with the above listed policies and procedures.