Health Brigade as a non-profit medical clinic asks you to agree to the following:
1. If I miss my first medical appointment, the earliest I may be able to reschedule that appointment will be 3 months from the original appointment.
2. I must try my best to give at least 24 hours’ notice if I need to cancel an appointment. If I fail to cancel my appointment, it will be a NO SHOW. I also understand that if I have three (3) NO SHOWS in a 12-month period, my services may be suspended for one year.
3. I need to be on time for appointments and that if I arrive 15 minutes late, it is very likely I may not receive treatment that day and will have to make another appointment.
4. I will be treated professionally and respectfully by all staff and volunteers of Health Brigade and likewise, I understand that I am expected to interact respectfully at all times.
5. For the health and safety of all who come to Health Brigade for any reason, I understand the following are prohibited from the premises: weapons of any kind, illegal substances, tobacco use, and/or inappropriate, threatening or violent behavior. I understand that violations will result in immediate and permanent loss of services and access to the premises.
6. It is up to me to schedule an annual registration visit so I can continue to receive services.
I have read, understand and agree to follow all of the above.