- During the Telehealth consultation, your medical history, examinations and results can be discussed with other health professionals.
- A physical examination on you may take place.
- During the procedure, video, audio or photo record of you can be taken.
- A Student Nurse Practitioner or Certified Medical Assistant may be in the room during consultation.
- In case of any technical problem or if translation services are needed, a non-medical technician may be in the room during consultation.
Medical History and Records
The Telehealth consultation have been protected by the law regarding your medical history and records. The telecommunications between you and your health care professional can be recorded. If any record is taken, it will not be shared without your consent.
In case of any confidentiality risk, all the reasonable and appropriate efforts have been made under the federal law.
You can always take your grant back and withdraw your consent back at any time.
All the procedures, potential risks, consequences and benefits have been told to you by your health care professional. And you have given an opportunity to ask your concerns and questions which have been answered.