Please register each child seperately. If you are not currently a Morgan County Schools student, please visit www.morganschools.net to register. This application is due by August 3, 2020.
Due to health concerns related to Covid-19, Morgan County Schools will offer a K-12 virtual academy. This program will largely be taught by Morgan County School's teachers using a Learning Management System. Any family who is not comfortable sending their child(ren) to school in-person can select this option by filling out the application below. Please review the following specifications:
1. By selecting this option, you are committing to Morgan County Virtual Academy (MCVA) for the entirety of the first semester.
2. Virtual courses are rigorous and reading and writing intensive. This option will be best suited to students who are working on grade level, are independent workers, and have supports in place in the home.
3. The virtual academy option may have limited access to elective classes.
4. MCVA requires access to broadband internet. If you do not have this access, Morgan County Schools can work with you to locate hot spots where you will be able to access internet service.
5. MCVA will include synchronous and asynchronous learning for your student. This means that your student may be required to log in to our distance learning platform at specific times each day in order to connect with their teacher.
6. Registration for Morgan County Virtual Academy is due by August 3, 2020.
7. Please fill out one application for each child whom you would like to have enrolled in MCVA.
8. Students will be required to utilize their Morgan County Schools assigned email addresses for virtual school communication.
Please review this document for additional information.