We do not require your medical records to be a candidate for tubal reversal but it is much better if you let us do a free review of your records before you schedule surgery.
We are not able to accept or review your records if they do not show your full name.
We will only accept PDF or Word files for review.
If you have jpeg/png images or screen shot images of your records then you will first need to convert them to PDF files before uploading. You can easily convert a photo to a PDF on your phone. If you need instructions then Google how to convert JPEG to PDF on your phone type.
These are the records we typically review. Most of these records are not longer than two (2) pages:
- Tubal Ligation Operative Report
- Pathology Report (Only for cut and tied tubal ligations)
- Essure or Adiana Operative Report
- Essure 3 Month Confirmation X-ray Report (if test was done)
- Ultrasound reports to evaluate for uterine fibroids, cysts, etc
- Other test results as requested by our nurses
Do not upload your entire medical record!