Welcome to our electronic JoyRide Horsemanship New Client Registration Form. Before filling out this form, you should have done the following:
1. Speak with an instructor/therapist at JoyRide to insure JoyRide Center is a good fit for you. Call the office at 281-356-5900.
2. Read our Client Information Packet on our website, www.JoyRideCenter.org, "Programs>Client Information" page, for an overview of our programs and information about rates and policies. You will be asked in this registration form to confirm that you have read the Client Information Packet.
If you have done both of the above, and the instructor/therapist has told you to go ahead and fill out the registration form, proceed with this electronic form.
There are 14 pages and it should take approximately 15-30 minutes to complete. If you need to stop and finish the form later, click SAVE FOR LATER. When you get to the last page, don't forget to press SUBMIT.
In addition to this form, the following will also need to be submitted. You can find these forms on the JRC website, www.JoyRideCenter.org , Programs>Client Information page.
Medical History/Physician's Statement
- to be filled out and signed by your doctor - REQUIRED FOR ALL and MUST BE RECEIVED AT JRC BEFORE AN EVALUATION CAN BE SCHEDULED!
Prescription for Therapy
- to be signed by doctor - REQUIRED FOR ALL
(Optional) Top Hands Horse Show Medical form
- to be filled out and signed by doctor -REQUIRED ONLY FOR CLIENTS COMPETING IN THE TOP HANDS SHOW
(Optional) Special Olympics Medical form
- to be filled out and signed by doctor - REQUIRED ONLY FOR CLIENTS COMPETING IN SPECIAL OLYMPICS
(Optional) Tuition Assistance Application
- if applicable, to request a discount on JRC tuition. Ignore the deadline on the form. We can accept new Tuition Assistance applications any time.
At the end of this form you will find a place to upload the above completed forms, so you may want to wait and get them all filled out/signed before you submit this electronic form. But, you may send them in separately if you prefer.
Upon receipt of the forms, we will contact you to schedule an evaluation by one of our therapists. EVALUATIONS WILL NOT BE SCHEDULED UNTIL WE HAVE RECEIVED THE REGISTRATION FORM AND THE MEDICAL HISTORY/PHYSICIAN'S STATEMENT.