TERMS AND CONDITIONS of this request:
Submitting this form does not guarantee that your medication will be, or can be, refilled.
You will be notified by email if there are any problems with your request.
Your pharmacy will notify you when your prescription is ready to be picked up.
Prescription refills are usually taken care of at your scheduled appointments. We will not be able to provide refills if you have not been seen for appointments. Your account may be charged a $25 refill fee.
Very Important if you are taking medications (stimulants) for ADD/ADHD:
- By law, stimulant medications cannot be refilled
- Prescribers can provide 3 months of separate prescriptions that a pharmacy can keep on file to be filled in subsequent months
- You will need to call your pharmacy and ask if there are additional prescriptions on file for your stimulant that can be filled.
Information regarding controlled substance medications (Benzodiazepines such as Ativan, Klonopin, and most ADD/ADHD Medications):
- By law, early refills or replacement prescriptions cannot be provided for controlled substances
- Because these medications entail significant risks to health and safety, we often check the NC Controlled Substance Database