01. Patients will be given full information about the cost of their dental procedure(s) before any treatment is undertaken.
02. The patient is responsible for the payment of all services rendered on their behalf and on the behalf of their dependents. Payment is due at the time of service.
03. In general, we do not provide quotations for dental treatments over the phone or without first examining the patient. However, we will advise the patient of the cost of a consultation with our dentist.
04.If the patient’s private health fund does not process a claim, the patient must pay the full amount of our fees immediately following the treatment.
05. If a loyalty bonus has been offered (through the HICAPS terminal) by your private health fund, we will ask you if you wish to use it at your visit with us.
06. The quote we provide for a diagnosed treatment is an estimate only. In some cases the proposed treatment may change from the initial treatment plan; in which case, the costs will also change. We will advise you if this is likely to occur.
07. If you require a Payment Plan for your treatment, this must be organized 48hrs prior to treatment commencing to ensure approval is obtained. Payment plans are organized through HUMM https://www.shophumm.com/au/how-it-works/ and require a 20% deposit of the total plan
08. We have a HICAPS machine on the premises so that you can process your health fund claims on the day of your treatment. We also accept EFTPOS, American Express, Visa, and MasterCard.
09. Prior to treatment for CERECs, Denture, Implant, Crown, or General Anaesthetic work we will ask you to pay a deposit towards the treatment.
10. Should you fail to attend a scheduled appointment without giving our practice 48hrs notice, you may incur a $100 failure to attend fee.
11. By making an appointment with us, you will be deemed to have accepted the terms of this Payment Policy.