1. The right to efficient and equal service, regardless of race, gender, religion, ethnic background, education, social class, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or economic status.
2. The right of considerate, courteous and respectful care from all Liberated Counseling, LLC staff.
3. The right to informed consent and full discussion of risks and benefits prior to any invasive procedure, except in an emergency. Alternative to the proposed procedure must be discussed with the client.
4. The right to receive information in an understandable manner.
5. The right to obtain a referral for bi-lingual services or to have an interpreter present in session if needed.
6. The right to the names, titles, and professions of Liberated Counseling, LLC staff with whom the client speaks and from whom services or information are received.
7. The right to refuse examination, discussion, and/or procedures to the extent permitted by law and to be informed of the health and legal consequences of this refusal.
8. The right of access to the client’s own personal health record.
9. The right to confidentiality and privacy of the client’s personal mental health records as provided by the law. The details of the clients life and treatment are shared only with the client’s parent’s or guardian’s permission and the client’s explicit consent.
10. The right to expect reasonable continuity of care within the scope of services of Liberated Counseling , LLC.
11. The right to examine and receive a full explanation of any charges made by Liberated Counseling , LLC regardless of the source of payment.
12. The right of respect for the client’s civil rights and religious opinions.
13. The right to be represented by a family member of guardian if the client is unable to fully participate in treatment decisions.