As a client/consumer of Phoenix Preferred Care, Inc. you are responsible to:
1. Actively participate in the development of your treatment plan.
2. To follow through with your treatment plan recommendations.
3. To inform your service provider of any problems you have in following your treatment plan.
4. To inform your service provider of any problems you are experiencing with medications that have been prescribed to you.
5. To inform your service provider of any changes related to medical coverage (i.e. medical card denial, insurance changes) prior to your next scheduled appointment
6. To keep and participate in your scheduled appointments. Contact Phoenix Preferred Care at 451-9379 at least one day in advance if you
need to reschedule. In the event that there are 3 missed
appointments, you will be responsible to contact the office at (606)451-9379 to schedule additional appointments.
7. To remain sober and/or drug free throughout the duration of your
8. To respect all property of Phoenix Preferred Care, Inc. and be responsible for all damages incurred to said property throughout the