The service provided is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. All content, including text, graphics, images and information, contained on or available through this website is for general information purposes only.
The company, by availing of the service provided herein by Metro Sanitas Corporation, understands that such service is under special authorization from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in an emergency situation, to which a corresponding Certificate of Exemption Emergency was issued. No technical validation or performance verification of the approved test kits were conducted prior to the issuance of such certificate; hence, results may be subjected to certain limitations or issues which may not be apparent prior to testing.
The company hereby provides its express consent to have said service done despite the limits in the preceding paragraph; the company further acknowledges, understands, and assents to the following:
1. MSC uses only FDA approved Antibody-based Rapid Test Kits and follows the supply chain management of flow from transport, storage, handling to distribution according to FDA recommendations.
2. Results depend on the strength of antibody response which in turns on several factors, including age, nutritional status, severity of disease, and certain medications or infections like HIV that suppress the immune system.
3. False-negative results can occur when samples are taken early in the course of the disease process and during the incubation period.
4. False positives may occur as a result of cross-reactions and interferences from other human coronavirus infections.
5. Serologic testing using Ab-RTK does NOT reflect the severity and activity of the disease process.
6. Finally, PCR testing is still the gold standard for testing which the company may opt to consider in the determination of Covid-19 infection.
The company is encouraged to confirm any information obtained from or through this website with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with physicians. Metro Sanitas Corporation does not recommend, endorse or make any representation about the efficacy, appropriateness or suitability of any specific tests, products, procedures, treatments, services, opinions, health care providers or other information that may be cited in offering this particular service.
Data Privacy Consent
The request of personal information on this online form is done with the sole purpose of processing and managing your request. In accomplishing the information requested, you agree that Metro Sanitas Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or shareholder companies will process these Personal Information relating to you. Such processing of Personal Information may include its collection, recording, updating, modification, retrieval, use, and retention. You are also consenting to:
1. Making your Personal Information available to the relevant employees of Metro Sanitas Corporation, its subsidiaries or shareholder companies, and any service provider that may be involved in the process and management of this event;
2. The processing of your Personal Information for generating statistical data relevant to this specific activity;
3. The retention by Metro Sanitas Corporation of your Personal Information for the period necessary for the purpose of this request. We will dispose of your Personal Information upon the lapse of the Personal Data Retention Period in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. You are entitled to certain rights in relation to the Personal Information that may be collected from you, including the right to access, correction, and to object to the processing of the same. Your information will be held securely and will not be made available to third parties others that the ones required to provide this service without your expressed consent.
By ticking the checkbox below, you hereby certify that you understand the foregoing and that you are giving your consent to the processing of your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Information under the terms and conditions provided above, and to contact you in case it is required to process your request.