The iowa acupuncture clinic operates as a holistic traditional oriental medical clinic, specializing in acupuncture therapies, herbal medicine, lifestyle counseling and holistic health education.
We honor the holistic nature of life and one's health.
The iowa acupuncture clinic seeks to aid its patients in achieving a greater level of health and well-being. We focus on the individual person, educating them according to an ancient holistic style of oriental medicine. Most impor- tantly, the iowa acupuncture clinic seeks to care for the individual needs of each person.
The iowa acupuncture clinic was founded in 1997 by Elizabeth and William Terrell, L. Ac, MSOM., who:
- were educated in Oriental Medicine at the prestigious Southwest Acupuncture College in Santa Fe, New
- possess Master of Science Degrees in Oriental Medicine (Elizabeth MSOM '95, William MSOM '96),
- maintain Acupuncture Certification through the NCCAOM (dipl. Ac. ); and
- are Licensed Acupuncturists (L.Ac in Iowa.
In an effort to provide our clients with the best care, we request that you follow these guidelines:
- The iowa acupuncture clinic is maintained as a peaceful, quiet healing space. Please limit noise and disturbances.
- If you ever need any urgent attention, please speak as loudly as necessary.
- We love and honor children as clients and guests. Please ask to wait with your child in our pediatric treatment area. Please leave the space as tidy as you found it.
- Please place cell phones and other electronics on mute, and limit their use to necessity.
- We maintain a toxin free environment for our staff and clientele who have environmental sensitivities. Please limit your use of cologne and perfume. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on our premises. If you have any special environmental needs, please let us know.
- Payment is due upon completion of visit to clinic. Prompt payment discounts will be applied to any payments made at time of completion of visit. Please inform our staff, prior to treatments, if you will not be paying in full. Please ask for a receipt or insurance form for third-party reimbursement.
- We all are human and make mistakes, please forgive us ours and we will respect yours.
- The iowa acupuncture clinic is a health education and lifestyle center. We honor all questions.