DEALING WITH MEDICARE AND THEIR RULES
Medicare covers some medical/surgical services and does not cover others. We will file your Medicare for covered services. Medicare will pay 80% of the charges of which they approve after a $185 yearly deductible has been paid. It will be your responsibility to pay any unmet deductibles. If you have companion insurance (supplement to Medicare), we will file for the remaining 20% of the covered services. You will be billed for any REMAINING balance that your supplement does not pay or if you do not have a Medicare supplement.
Any charges that are for services not covered by Medicare are due and payable at the time of service.
Currently, Medicare Part B will not pay for routine foot care which includes nail trimming, corn or callus trimming, and custom shoe inlays and surgical shoes. Also, Medicare will not pay for subluxation (Q74.2) and treatment of flat feet (Q66.50).
The following services are not covered by Medicare. You agree that you have been informed before the services are rendered and that you agree to be responsible for payment of these services as provided.
|| Estimated Charge
||Corn or Callus Paring
||$45.00 - $75.00
I agree to be personally and fully responsible for payment of the above services as provided.