As a user of information at Progression LLC and/or Village Vitality LLC, you may develop, use, or maintain
- Customer information (for healthcare, quality improvement, peer review, education, billing, reimbursement, administration, research or for other approved purposes),
- Personnel information (for employment, payroll, or other business purposes), or
- Confidential business information of Progression LLC or Village Vitality LLC and/or third parties, including third-party software and other licensed products or processes.
This information from any source and in any form, including, but not limited to, paper record, oral communication, audio recording, and electronic display, is strictly confidential. Access to confidential information is permitted only on a need-to-know basis and limited to the minimum amount of confidential information necessary to accomplish the intended purpose of the use, disclosure or request.
It is the policy of the Company that users (i.e., employees, medical staff, students, volunteers, vendors and other outside affiliates) shall respect and preserve the privacy, confidentiality and security of confidential information.
Violations of this statement include, but are not limited to:
- accessing confidential information that is not within the scope of your duties;
- accessing confidential information off premises or outside of work hours;
- misusing, disclosing without proper authorization, or altering confidential information;
- disclosing to another person your sign-on code and/or password for accessing electronic confidential information or for physical access to restricted areas;
- using another person’s sign-on code and/or password for accessing electronic confidential information or for physical access to restricted areas;
- intentional or negligent mishandling or destruction of confidential information;
- leaving a secured application unattended while signed on; or
- attempting to access a secured application or restricted area without proper authorization or for purposes other than official Company business.
Violation of this statement may constitute grounds for corrective action up to and including termination of employment or student status, loss of privileges or contractual or affiliation rights in accordance with applicable Company procedures.
Unauthorized use or release of confidential information may also subject the violator to personal, civil, and/or criminal liability and legal penalties.
I have read and agree to comply with the terms of the above statement and will read and comply with the Progression LLC Privacy and Confidentiality of Individually Identifiable Health Information (Protected Health Information or PHI) and Information Security Policies, as applicable, copies of which will be provided upon request.