is submitting artwork to be displayed during the month of May 2021 as part of Alaska Behavioral Health/NAMI Art Show "Connecting through Art", at a location in Anchorage or Fairbanks, and on-line at www.alaskabehavioralhealth.org. The Artist, by signing below, expressly agrees to and accepts the following conditions:
1. The Artist agrees that the entitled artwork shall remain on display until the end of the exhibition. Work that is not sold will be available for pick up at Alaska Behavioral Health (AKBH) after May 31, 2021. After 30 days after the close of the show, any pieces not picked up will become property of AKBH or NAMI and may be donated, sold, or displayed in our facilities.
2. The Artist consents and expressly agrees that AKBH and NAMI may display the artwork in person at a Kaladi Coffee shop on Jewel Lake Road in Anchorage and/or at a location in Fairbanks TBD, and on-line as part of a virtual exhibit. The Artist also agrees that photographs may be taken of said artwork for the on-line gallery, and for publicity purposes including social media.
3. Art works which are submitted display-ready are more likely to be included in the in-person art show. Works which are not display -ready may be included only in the virtual/on-line show. Artists may also choose to submit high quality photographs of their artworks for display only in the virtual/on-line show.
4. The Artist agrees that their work is original to the artist and does not infringe upon or violate the copyright of others.
5. The Artist understands that this work will be publicly displayed and attributed to the artist according to the artist's preference as indicated on the reverse side of this form. The Artist understands that this art will be displayed as part of an exhibit focusing on mental health.
6. By signing below, the Artist specifically expresses his or her understanding and agreement that neither AKBH or NAMI carries insurance or other coverage against damage, destruction, theft, or other loss of or to the artwork while on display. AKBH and NAMI also do not have and do not accept any liability for and do not give any guarantee against any such damage, destruction, theft, or other loss to the artwork. AKBH and NAMI do not have and do not accept any liability for damage, destruction, theft, or other loss during delivery to or removal from the display site by the Artist or any other persons, or while stored on AKBH or NAMI property. The Artist further agrees to save and hold AKBH and NAMI harmless in the event of any such damage, destruction, theft, or other loss.
I, the Artist, hereby declare that I have read the foregoing Release and that in consideration of the privilege of displaying the entitled artwork in the above-mentioned exhibition, I hereby agree to and accept all of the terms and conditions stated in the Release.