Please log in to your CMS I&A account and authorize TIOPA to complete your enrollment. Follow the steps below.
1. Type in your username and password.
a. If you do not know your username click “Retrieve Forgotten User ID”
i. Type in your email address that is connected to your CMS account.
ii. If you do not know the email or do not have access to that email, complete the user Information side. All Red Starred Items are required.
iii. You will get your username and then be required to change your password.
b. If you know your username but not your password, click “Forgot Password”
i. Fill out your username and then you will be prompted to change your password
2. Effective September 1st, 2019 it is required to complete a two-step verification (Multi-factor Authentication [MFA]). If not already completed, set up the Primary and Alternative methods.
3. Click “Send Verification Code” if this has already been completed.
4. Enter code received in the box and you will be brought to the home screen.
5. Click on the “My Staff” tab, then click “Add Staff”
6. Complete the information Alesha Ferro (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she will receive a PIN that will then link us to your account. Be sure that you have the Employer box checked – select Access Manager as the role and PECOS and NPPES are selected.