Treatment Policies and Care Agreement (update 2021)
Greenlake Psychiatric Services
6800 E. Green Lake Way N Suite #200
Seattle, WA 98115
Expectations of Care
As a patient of Greenlake Psychiatric Services you can:
- Expect to be treated with respect and consideration.
- Expect us to strive to meet your individual needs
- Expect your patient information to be kept confidential unless specifically requested or indicated otherwise by law
- Expect care in a setting that does not practice any discrimination
- Expect to be an active participant in your care, including receiving information about your condition and options for treatment
- Expect to have grievances addressed appropriately
Dr. Sastry’s office hours vary throughout the week. Currently, her hours are Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, and Friday from 8:30am to 12pm. New patient appointments last for 60 to 90 minutes, follow up appointments are generally 20 to 30 minutes. Intake forms, consent to treat, and financial policy must be completed and signed prior to your first appointment. If any forms are missing not signed, the appointment may need to be rescheduled.
Dr. Sastry reserves your appointment time for you and will make every effort to start your appointments on time. If something arises and Dr. Sastry is unable to be at your appointment, she will make every effort to reschedule you as soon as possible. It is expected that you will make every effort to be ready for your appointment on time with the understanding that if you are late, you will be seen for the time remaining in your appointment, (if more than 10 minutes of appointment time is left) but additional time will not be added. If there are less than 10 minutes of your appointment time left, you will be asked to reschedule.
There is a $75 cancellation/no show/late cancel fee (see financial policy)
Dr. Sastry is currently a preferred provider with several insurances and is an out of network provider on others. It is your responsibility to check with your insurance prior to appointment. Physician Billing Partners will, as a courtesy, submit bills on your behalf to the insurance you provide. They can be reached at: (206) 932-9025