To Our Potential Fellows:
IT'S WESGOLD FELLOWS SEASON! This year's program will be a hybrid virtual and in-person experience.
We will be hosting virtual recruiting sessions every Wednesday at 3:30 PM, for one hour, starting on April 7th. If you are interested in joining a session, please email us at email@example.com.
Please Make Sure You Read All the Instructions Before Completing the Application...
WesGold Fellows Summer Internship
June 19, 2021 Scavenger Hunt Program Kick Off
June 24, 2021 Employment Orientation
June 28, 2021 First Day
August 19, 2021 Last Day
WesGold Fellows is an 8-week paid internship for high school students focused on financial literacy, real estate, and entrepreneurship.
Our interns are taught:
- How money works and how to manage it
- How business works and how to succeed in it
- How to professionally communicate and network effectively
- How to leverage their skills, passions, and interests into careers
- How to use their power to positively impact their community
Our Fellows are empowered to:
- Expand their perspectives
- Learn the keys to financial success and earning income
- Engage with mentors and professionals from different fields
- Discover their college and career interests
- Explore the fundamentals of business and entrepreneurship
Our WesGold Fellows also receive and manage a savings account, with matching funds of up to $2,000 available from VestedIn (formerly WPFSI).
The WesGold Fellows program is an all-encompassing experience which empowers our Fellows to become the next generation of leaders who will engage, impact and grow our economy.
Are you a future Fellow?
More than just grades, WesGold Fellows have:
Positive & Proactive Attitude
Effective Communication Skills
Ambition & Drive
Critical Thinking Skills
Philadelphia, PA Resident
Preferably a rising junior or senior, but all are encouraged to apply
Completed applications must include:
WesGold Fellows Online Application
WorkReady Philadelphia Application (See instructions below.)
Resume & Headshot
Official Transcript (You will need the email address of your school counselor/contact.)
PYN WorkReady Application
In order to be participate in the WesGold Fellows program, you must complete the WorkReady Application. After you submit your WesGold Fellows application you will receive a link to the WorkReady application.
Application & Acceptance
Interview and acceptance decisions will be released on a rolling basis. Availability is limited to sixty (60) fellowships. We look forward to receiving your application!