PRIME Behavioral Health
234 Copeland St. Suite 320 Quincy, MA 02169
PRIME Behaviora Health
If you are currently or previously taking a medication listed below, please list the dates, dosage, benefits, and/or notable side effect.
*** Please note that some medications with multiple indications may be listed in a different category than you have used them. For example Remeron (Mirtazapine) can be used for depression and sleep ***
Thank you very much for your interest in Nova Psychiatric Services/Patriot Behavioral Health and taking the time to collect and submit this information.
A representative from our Intakes Department will contact you with further information and requests for medical records.
• I understand this authorization does not expire unless a written request is submitted to revoke authorization. Disclosure(s) made prior to receipt of revocation are authorized under the prior authorization.• I understand that the confidentiality of my records is protected under Federal Regulations (42CRF, Part 2).• I understand that I may be charged for any case consultation that will occur between the listed provider above and my provider.• I have read carefully and understand the above statements and do herein expressly and voluntarily consent to disclosure of the above information and/or medical records to these persons/agencies named above.
and PRIME Behavioral Health. If the client is a minor, parents please put your name above. By signing this form you hereby give permission for Nova Psychiatric Services to provide treatment and take necessary actions to be able to provide treatment.
To provide treatment, PRIME Behavioral Health will have to send medical records to your insurance company. You are responsible for the cost of services if your insurance does not pay or you do not have insurance.
By signing this form you are agreeing that you have read and understand our Patients Bill of Rights/Responsibilities and Notice of Privacy Policies. You are agreeing to let us use your information, as well as send it to others in accordance with our written policies. Please make sure you have read and understand our Privacy Policies and Patients Bill of Rights/Responsibilities before signing this consent form.
In the future, we may change how we use and share your information and may change our Notice of Privacy Policies. If we do change it, you can find a copy on our website (www.primebehavioralhealth.org) or by calling us at (617) 479-4545.
If you are concerned about some of your information, you have the right to ask us not to use or share some of your information for treatment, payment, or administrative purposes. You will have to tell us what you want in writing. Although we will try to respect your wishes, we are not required to agree to these limitations. However, if we do agree, we will comply with your wish.
After you have signed this consent, you have the right to revoke it (by writing and signing a letter telling us that you no longer consent) and we will comply with your wishes about using or sharing your information from that time on but we may have already used or shared some of your information and cannot change that.
If you do not sign this consent form agreeing to our Notice of Privacy Policies and Patients Bill of Rights/Responsibilities, we cannot treat you.
Payment for services provided by PRIME Behavioral Health is due at the time of services rendered unless payment by health insurance has been arranged prior to the visit. If insurance coverage has been arranged, payment of any applicable copayment or deductible is due at the time services are rendered. If we do not have a contractual provider relationship with your insurance plan, full payment for services is due at the time services are provided. We will bill your insurance for you, and reimburse you if we receive payment. You agree to be fully responsible for payment of all services not covered by your insurance. If there is a problem with your insurance coverage, you agree to pay your bill and handle any issues with your insurance company yourself. As a courtesy to you, we will attempt to verify your insurance coverage and determine your insurance benefits. However, if your insurance company has misinformed us or you feel we have misinformed or failed to adequately inform you regarding your benefits, you are still responsible for payment of all charges not covered by your insurance. We encourage you to verify your insurance benefits and coverage yourself and make sure that you fully understand your coverage. By signing this agreement you agree to be responsible for all charges for the client identified below, even if you believe another party should bear responsibility for these charges. Some services may not be covered by health insurance. You agree to be fully responsible for all services that are not covered by the health insurance plan. This may include charges for telephone consultation, written correspondence, or reports in connection with a client’s evaluation or treatment, including consultation or correspondence with the client, family members, past or current treatment providers, educational professionals, attorneys, courts, agencies, or others. Limited telephone consultation is part of routine patient care and is undertaken without charge. However, when extensive telephone consultation or other than routine written correspondence or reports are requested or required, a charge for these services will be applied. If these charges are excluded from coverage by health insurance plan, they will be your responsibility. Every effort will be made to notify you if such charge is likely to occur. However, the exact amount charged cannot always be predicted in advance.
When an appointment is missed or canceled without at least 48 hour prior notification, a $50 fee for the canceled appointment will be charged. Fees charged for missed appointments or late cancellations must be paid prior to the next appointment. A service charge of 1.5% of the outstanding balance or a minimum of $5 will be added each 30 day billing cycle to all outstanding balances over 60 days past due. A charge of $25.00 will be applied for all checks returned unpaid. If an overdue account is sent to a collection agency, collection fees and expenses will be added to the amount due. A copy of the current applicable fee schedule of PRIME Behavioral Health is available upon request. Fees may be modified without notice.
Acknowledgment and agreement I have read the above and affirm that everything in this form that was not clear to me has been explained to my satisfaction. I understand that it is my responsibility to know my insurance benefits. I hereby agree to abide by the policies specified above and to be responsible for all fees and charges for services provided by PRIME Behavioral Health to or on behalf of the client named below. This agreement will continue as long as PRIME Behavioral Health provides services or until written request that this agreement be terminated is received by PRIME Behavioral Health.
Assignment of Health Insurance Benefits: This signature below authorizes payment directly to PRIME Behavioral Health of benefits under health insurance policy covering the client named below. A photocopy of this form is considered as valid as the original. For Medicare Clients only: The undersigned hereby requests that payment of authorized benefits be made to PRIME Behavioral Health on behalf of the client named below. The undersigned authorizes any holder of medical information about the client to release the Health Care Financing Administration and its agents any information needed to determine those benefits payable for related services.
Telemedicine is the delivery of healthcare services when the healthcare provider and patient are not in the same physical location through the use of technology. Providers may include primary care practitioners, specialists, and/or subspecialists. Electronically-transmitted information may be used for diagnosis, therapy, follow-up and/or patient education, and may include any of the following:
The interactive electronic systems used will incorporate network and software security protocols to protect the confidentiality of patient identification and imaging data and will include measures to safeguard the data and to ensure its integrity against intentional or unintentional corruption.
1. Improved access to medical care by enabling a patient to remain in his/her providers office (or at a remote site) while the provider obtains test results and consults with healthcare practitioners at distant/other sites.
2. Obtaining the expertise of a distant specialist.
As with any medical procedure, there are potential risks associated with the use of telemedicine. These risks include, but may not be limited to:
1. Information transmitted may not be sufficient (e.g., poor resolution of images) to allow for appropriate medical decision making by the provider and consultant(s).
2. The consulting provider(s) are not able to provide medical treatment to the patient through the use of telemedicine equipment nor provide for or arrange for any emergency care that I may require.
3. Delays in medical evaluation and treatment could occur due to deficiencies or failures of the equipment.
4. In very rare instances, security protocols could fail, causing a breach of privacy of personal medical information.
5. A lack of access to complete medical records may result in adverse drug interactions or allergic reactions or other medical judgment errors.
By signing this form, I understand and agree to the following:
1. The laws that protect the privacy and confidentiality of medical information also apply to telemedicine. No information obtained during a telemedicine encounter which identifies me will be disclosed to researchers or other entities without my consent.
2. I have the right to withhold or withdraw my consent to the use of telemedicine during the course of my care at any time. I understand that my withdrawal of consent will not affect any future care or treatment, nor will it subject me to the risk of loss or withdrawal of any health benefits to which I am otherwise entitled.
3. I have the right to inspect all information obtained and recorded during the course of a telemedicine interaction, and may receive copies of this information for a reasonable fee.4. A variety of alternative methods of medical care may be available to me, and I may choose one or more of these at any time. My provider has explained the alternative care methods to my satisfaction.
5. Telemedicine may involve electronic communication of my personal medical information to other medical practitioners who may be located in other areas, including out-of-state.
6. I may expect the anticipated benefits from the use of telemedicine in my care, but that no results can be guaranteed or assured. My condition may not be cured or improved, and in some cases, may get worse.
Patient Consent To The Use of Telemedicine
I have read and understand the information provided above regarding telemedicine, have discussed it with my provider or such assistants as may be designated, and all of my questions have been answered to my satisfaction. I hereby give my informed consent for the use of telemedicine in my medical care.
I hereby consent to and authorize PRIME Behavioral Health to use telemedicine in the course of my diagnosis and treatment.