Rules and Regulations
I. Each person who chooses to park a vehicle in the Newman Catholic Center, Chico parking lot during regular business hours must obtain a parking permit. Regular parking lot hours are Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm. The permit must be completely visible from outside of the vehicle. Failure or refusal to comply with this regulation shall result in the voiding of the permit. There is a $25.00 fee to replace a lost permit.
II. Parking violators shall be subject, but not limited, to one of more of the following disciplines:
1. Warning of unauthorized parking in a private lot.
2. Impounding of vehicle after 1 warning per City Ordinance or California State Law by: North Valley Towing (530) 895-8697
3. The temporary or permanent suspension of parking privileges.
III. Parking and traffic violations on campus subject to above disciplines shall be, but not limited, to the following:
1. Parking an unregistered vehicle on the property.
2. Parking an uninsured vehicle on property.
3. Parking in entrances or exits of parking lots.
4. Parking at an angle or in a manner as to utilize two parking spaces.
5. Giving false information and/or falsely registering a vehicle.
6. Operating a vehicle without a valid driver's license.
7. Reproducing, altering, defacing or improperly displaying a parking permit.
8. Unauthorized parking in handicap parking spaces.
9. Transferring or allowing others to use your parking permit.
10. All applicable state laws, traffic laws, and local ordinances will be enforced.
IV. Newman Catholic Center, Chico, Diocese of Sacramento, and all employees and agents shall not be responsible for any losses or damages to the property of users of its facilities, including loss due to bodily injury