Please list any technical skills, clerical skills, trade skills, etc., relevant to this position. Include relevant computer systems and software packages of which you have a working knowledge, and note your level of proficiency (basic, intermediate, expert.)
All applicants are required to submit a cover letter, no longer than three pages, in a separate file, addressing the following items:
1. State your purpose for pursuing the position of interest with Therapy Café®.
2. Describe the personal qualities and professionally related experiences that qualify you for the position of interest.
3. Describe your theoretical orientation to counseling (ONLY: Outpatient therapists; Practicum/Internship.)
4. Provide information on your experience in working with individuals from diverse backgrounds and your commitment to understanding diversity.
5. Provide an overview of your ability to use technology.
I certify that the information on this application and its supporting documents are accurate and complete. I understand and agree that failure to fully complete the form, or misrepresentation or omission of facts, represents grounds for elimination from consideration for employment, or termination after employment if discovered at a later date.
I authorize Therapy Café® to investigate, without liability, all statements contained in this application and supporting materials. I authorize references and former employers, without liability, to make full response to any inquiries in connection with this application for employment. If requested, I agree to submit to a physical exam, criminal and background investigation, and/or screening for illegal substance upon conditional offer of employment/contract I understand that this document is NOT an offer of employment/contract, and that an offer of employment or contract, if tendered, does NOT constitute a contract for continued guaranteed employment/contract. I understand that staff and contactors of Therapy Café® serve at-will, and the employment or contractor relationship may be terminated by providing 31 business days written notice. If employed, I will be required to furnish proof of eligibility to work in the United States and to comply with company departmental regulations. I understand that the first ONE-HUNDRED AND TWENTY DAYS of the contract/ employment represent a provisional period.