Kimi and George Tanbara, MD Health Center
1708 East 44th St
Tacoma, WA 98404
Appointments are recommended, but a limited number of Walk In spaces are available.
You can get these COVID-19 vaccines at this location:
- Pfizer (Comirnaty): Authorized for people 5 years or older.
- Requires 2 doses at least 21 days apart.
- A parent or guardian signature on the pediatric consent form is required if under 18 years old.
- Moderna: Authorized for people 18 years or older.
- Requires 2 doses at least 28 days apart.
Third Dose/Booster Doses may be any of the authorized vaccines.
- Pfizer or Moderna Third dose recommended for for moderately to severely immunocompromised people 28 days or later after second dose.
- Pfizer or Moderna Booster dose is recommended at least 6 months after your second shot for those 18 and older.
- Johnson & Johnson Booster dose is recommended at least 2 months after your single shot for those 18 and older.
Arrive for your appointment no more than 15 minutes early to fill out additional paperwork before your vaccine.
If you need to cancel your appointment please call 253-722-1855 or email email@example.com.
If you have received your vaccine at a different location, please contact us to cancel your appointment.
Please note: If no times are listed or the form will not let you register, the appointments for the day are full.