- For new patients: The New Patient & Consent forms must be filled out and signed prior to your consultation appointment. Both of these can be filled out weeks beforehand if you would like. The Covid screening form should be filled out no earlier than the day before your physical appointment and must be filled out prior to your physical appointment.
- For established patients: only the Covid Screening form is required to be done. If there has been a change of address or contact information, please let us know.
- Both practitioner and patient MUST wear a true mask that fits properly over the mouth and nose (no bandanas, gaiters, scarfs etc...) throughout the entire appointment time regardless of vaccine status. This helps keep the office as safe as possible for any high risk people who may enter the premises.
- Please text me @ 678-521-8728 when you arrive and remain in your car. I will come get you at your appointment time. If you have not come by car and there is inclement or extremely hot weather, we do have a small waiting area, but as this is a shared space, I’m trying to not use it unless necessary. Please try and maintain social distancing if you need to use it and there are others.
- You will have a no contact option to pay via Paypal instead of the chip card and i-pad sign if you would prefer. I will also have a disinfected stylus available for anyone needing to sign the ipad.
- Please keep your mask on until you exit the premises.
The treatment room, bathroom and office surfaces will be thoroughly disinfected between patients and , as before Covid, all linens, pillow and face cradle covers replaced. I will be wearing a mask at all times. There is also an air filter/purifier that will be used in the room between patients as well as ionization at the end of each day.
Please note appointments will be spaced further apart than usual to enable disinfection of the practice space, therapy table, equipment and facilities.
NOTE: Please only bring a chaperone or legal guardian if necessary.
I look forward to welcoming you back