In the event of an emergency requiring medical attention, I understand that Sing Explore Create, LLC will make every effort to contact and notify the listed parent/guardian and emergency contact listed above. However, if neither can be reached Sing Explore Create, LLC reserves the right to call emergency personnel to transport the student/client to the nearest medical facility to secure necessary medical treatment. This applies to sessions at our center, at-home visits, and online sessions.
I understand that:
1) The same confidentiality expectations for in-person services apply to telehealth. No recordings or photographs will be taken or disseminated without written consent.
2) There are risks to telehealth, despite the best reasonable efforts of our staff. These risks include the possibilities of interruptions, unauthorized access, and technical difficulties.
3) Telehealth-based services and care may be different from face-to-face services because some music therapy experiences are not possible via electronic communications; however, the quality of service will not be commpromised and the music therapists will continue to follow all clinical and ethical standards of practice.
4) All Sing Explore Create employees are mandated reporters. We are required to report any suspicions of abuse or neglect to the relevant authorities.
5) Billing will occur as usual, per Sing Explore Create policies.
6) I have the right to withhold or withdraw my consent to the use of telehealth at any time, without affecting my right to future care.