In the event of an emergency requiring medical attention, I understand that Sing Explore Create, LLC will make every effort to contact and notify the listed parent/guardian and emergency contact listed above. However, if neither can be reached Sing Explore Create, LLC reserves the right to call emergency personnel to transport the student/client to the nearest medical facility to secure necessary medical treatment. This applies to sessions at our center, at-home visits, and online sessions.
We appreciate your understanding that our services fall under many categories, given that we provide both recreational and therapy services for all ages. The policies below were created after thoroughly reviewing guidelines from the CDC, Governor Baker's office, Department of Ed., Department of Early Education and Care, and Department of Developmental Services. We will continue to review and update our policies as necessary. Updates may be found at: https://singexplorecreate.com/covid-19-response/
Updated February 15, 2022
As of 2/21/22, Facemasks are OPTIONAL for students, clients, and staff in our center. All members of SEC staff are fully vaccinated.
All visitors (including staff) are asked to wash their hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer upon arrival.SEC Staff are required to wash/sanitize their hands between each group or individual session.
Screening for illness/Quarantine Requirements
Please do not enter the center if you are sick. If you are sick or required to quarantine for any reason, please contact us to postpone your services or arrange for virtual services until it is safe for you to return to the center.We have adopted the CDC's new guidance around testing positive and being close contacts:Students/Staff who test positive, will be allowed to return to in-person services after 5-days from the onset of symptoms or a positive test, so long as symptoms have subsided.Individuals should remain masked at all times while in the center for the 5-days following their 5-day isolation/quarantine period.No one should enter the center if continuing to experience symptoms.If any visitor gets sick while at the center, SEC staff will guide them to a separate area away from others until they are picked up or able to safely leave on their own. Caregivers will be contacted immediately if an individual becomes sick in our center and needs to be picked up.
All surfaces, instruments, and other materials are cleaned between every session.Bathrooms and common areas are regularly cleaned throughout the week by staff, as well as once per week by a cleaning company.
HEPA air filters are operating in every room and our HVAC system is updated and operating with maximum outdoor air exchange. Use of Instruments/Materials
Students and therapy clients will be allowed to use and share instruments and materials. Any item that is “mouthed” or otherwise contaminated will immediately be removed from use and fully disinfected or disposed of appropriately after the sessions
I understand that:
1) The same confidentiality expectations for in-person services apply to telehealth. No recordings or photographs will be taken or disseminated without written consent.
2) There are risks to telehealth, despite the best reasonable efforts of our staff. These risks include the possibilities of interruptions, unauthorized access, and technical difficulties.
3) Telehealth-based services and care may be different from face-to-face services because some music therapy experiences are not possible via electronic communications; however, the quality of service will not be commpromised and the music therapists will continue to follow all clinical and ethical standards of practice.
4) All Sing Explore Create employees are mandated reporters. We are required to report any suspicions of abuse or neglect to the relevant authorities.
5) Billing will occur as usual, per Sing Explore Create policies.
6) I have the right to withhold or withdraw my consent to the use of telehealth at any time, without affecting my right to future care.