4. This medical information may be used by the person I authorize to receive this information for determining right to work status with my employer based on the written guidelines presented by the employer.
5. This authorization to release information to my Personal Representative will automatically expire two (2) years following the termination of my employment.
6. I understand that I have the right to revoke this authorization, in writing, at any time. I understand that a revocation is not effective to the extent that any person or entity has already acted in reliance on my authorization or if my authorization was obtained as a condition of obtaining insurance coverage and the insurer has a legal right to contest a claim.
7. I understand that my treatment, payment, enrollment, or eligibility for benefits will not be conditioned on whether I sign this authorization.
8. I understand that information used or disclosed pursuant to this authorization may be disclosed by the recipient and may no longer be protected by federal or state law.