Which vaccine(s) are you receiving?
Which dose of COVID-19 Vaccine are you receiving?
COVID-19 Vaccine Manufacturer for previous dose:
Janssen (Johnson & Johnson)
Date of most recent dose:
A third dose of COVID-19 Vaccine is only recommended for moderately to severely immunocompromised individuals. Check the following that apply to you:
Receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
Received a stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
Advanced or untreated HIV infection
Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids (i.e., ≥20mg prednisone or equivalent per day for > 14 days) or other drugs that may suppress your immune response [e.g., alkylating agents (cyclophosphamide); antimetabolites (methotrexate); transplant-related immunosuppressive drugs (cyclosporine, tacrolimus, everolimus); TNF-blockers (etanercept)]
Other condition(s) which cause moderate or severe immunosuppression similar to the above conditions
Vaccine Recipient Information
Vaccine Recipient Name
Date of Birth
Parent/Guardian Information (must accompany minor at vaccination)
Vaccine Recipient Physical Address
Street Address Line 2
Postal / Zip Code
Gender at birth
American Indian or Alaska Native
Black or African American
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
Hispanic or Latino
Not Hispanic or Latino
Vaccine Recipient Phone Number
Mother's Maiden Name
Required for proper vaccine documentation
Emergency Contact Name
Relationship to Emergency Contact
Phone Number of Emergency Contact
COVID-19 Vaccine Screening Questions
Answering "Yes" to any of the following questions does not prevent you from receiving a COVID-19 Vaccine, but instead may prompt our pharmacist to ask additional questions during your vaccination.
1. Are you feeling sick today?
2. Have you ever received a dose of COVID-19 Vaccine?
3a. Have you ever had an allergic reaction to a
component of the COVID-19 vaccine, including polyethylene glycol (PEG), which is found in some medications, such as laxatives and preparations for colonoscopy procedures?
3b. Have you ever had an allergic reaction to
Polysorbate, which is found in some vaccines, film coated tablets, and intravenous steroids?
3c. Have you ever had an allergic reaction to a previous dose of COVID-19 Vaccine?
4. Have you ever had an allergic reaction to something other than a component of COVID-19 vaccine, polysorbate, or any vaccine or injectable medication?
(This would include food, pet, environment, or oral medication allergies)
5. Do you have a history of myocarditis or pericarditis?
6. Have you had a severe allergic reaction to something other than a vaccine or injectable therapy such as food, pet, venom, environmental or oral medication allergies?
7. Have you had COVID-19 and been treated with monoclonal antibodies or convalescent serum?
8. Have you been diagnosed with Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome (MIS-C or MIS-A) after a COVID-19 infection?
9. Do you have a weakened immune system (i.e., HIV infection, cancer) or take immunosuppressive drugs or therapies?
10. Do you have a bleeding disorder?
11. Do you take a blood thinner?
12. Do you have a history or heparin-induced thrombocytopenia (HIT)?
13. Are you currently pregnant or breastfeeding?
14. Have you received dermal fillers?
15. Do you have a history of Guillain-Bar
Flu Vaccine Screening Questions
Answering "Yes" to any of the following questions does not prevent you from receiving a Vaccine, but instead may prompt our pharmacist to ask additional questions during your vaccination.
1. Are you feeling sick today?
2. Do you have allergies to medications, food, eggs, yeast, a vaccine component, or latex?
3. Have you ever had a serious reaction after receiving a vaccination?
4. Has any physician or other healthcare professional ever cautioned or warned you about receiving certain vaccines or receiving vaccines outside of a medical setting?
5. Do you have a long-term health problem such as heart disease, lung disease, liver disease, asthma, kidney disease, metabolic disease (e.g. diabetes), anemia or other blood disorder?
6. Do you have cancer, leukemia, HIV/AIDS, or any other immune system problem? Have you been diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, Crohn's disease, herpes, or cold sores?
7. In the past 3 months, have you taken medications that weaken your immune system such as cortisone, prednisone, other steroids, or anticancer drugs, or have you had radiation treatments?
8. Have you had a seizure or a brain or other nervous system problem or Guillain Barre?
9. During the past year, have you received a transfusion of blood products, or been given immune (gamma) globulin or antiviral drug (including acyclovir, famciclovir, valacyclovir)?
10. For women: Are you pregnant or is there a chance that you could become pregnant during the next month?
11. Have you received any vaccinations or TB skin tests in the past 4 weeks?
12. Do you have a history of fainting, particularly with vaccines?
Select your insurance coverage.
You will not incur any out-of-pocket costs for the COVID-19 vaccine, however an administration fee will be billed to your insurance.
If INSURED, check this box attesting to bringing in your prescription and medical insurance cards for your vaccine appointment. By selecting this, you are also authorizing the pharmacy to bill your insurance on your behalf for the immunization administration – understanding you will not incur any costs.
You will not incur any out-of-pocket costs for the COVID-19 vaccine, however an administration fee will be billed to the COVID-19 Uninsured Program.
If UNINSURED, you must check this box to attest that the the following information is true and accurate: I do not have any insurance, including but not limited to, Medicare, Medicaid, or any other private or government-funded benefit plan.
Social Security Number
Medicare Beneficiary Identifier
Can be found on Medicare issued red, white, and blue card.
Prescription Billing Information
Using your prescription insurance card, complete the fields below or upload a photo of your card using the file upload.
Drag and drop files here
Choose a file
COVID-19 Vaccine Consent (check each box below after reading and prior to signing the form)
Check each box
I understand the benefits and risks of the COVID-19 vaccine as described in the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) Fact Sheet (Click
for the Pfizer Fact Sheet,
for the Moderna Fact Sheet, or
for the Janssen Fact Sheet), a copy of which I was provided with this Consent Form. I have had a chance to ask questions that were answered to my satisfaction. I request the vaccine to be given to me or to the person named above, a minor for whom I represent that I am authorized to sign this Consent Form.
I understand that at this time, the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccine requires 2 doses given 21-28 days apart depending on the manufacturer. If this is my second dose, I will bring my vaccine card with me to be completed.
I agree to stay in the vaccine administration area for fifteen (15) minutes or longer if indicated by the vaccine administrator after receiving my vaccine to ensure that no immediate adverse reactions occur.
I understand that I will be receiving the vaccination at no cost to me.
Flu Vaccine Consent (check each box below after reading and prior to signing the form)
Check each box
I have read, or have had read to me, the written information regarding the vaccine(s) being administered. I have had the opportunity to ask questions that were answered to my satisfaction. I understand the benefits and risks of the vaccine(s) being administered and have received a copy of a current Vaccine Information Sheet. I, on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, personal representatives, agents, successors, and assigns hereby agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless pharmacy, its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, agents, officers, directors, contractors, and employees from any and all claims arising out of, in connection with, or in any way related to the administration of the vaccine(s). I certify that I am at least 18 years old and hereby give my consent to the pharmacists of this pharmacy to administer the vaccine(s). If under 18 years old signature by parent or guardian is required.
Signature of Person to Receive Vaccine & EUA /VIS (or Signature of Parent/Guardian if Patient is < 18 years old):
Submit Consent Form (required)
Should be Empty:
Now create your own JotForm - It's free!
Create your own JotForm