Thank you for choosing Martin's Wellness and Compounding Pharmacies for your vaccines! You can book an appointment for any vaccine at our pharmacies, subject to availability. Book your flu shot at the same time as your COVID-19 bivalent booster vaccine! Appointment times will be for a maximum of 2 vaccines at a time. If you need 3 or more vaccines, please book an additional appointment time through this same link.
Children 3 and older do not need a prescription for the vaccine. Children UNDER THE AGE OF 3 need to ask their physician to send a prescription to our pharmacy prior to their appointment.
To cancel an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with which location, appointment date and time, and name.
COVID-19 Vaccine Updates
Moderna and Pfizer BIVALENT COVID-19 vaccine for 6 months and older appointments are available for those who qualify!
- Children ages 6 months through 5 years who previously completed a Moderna primary series are eligible to receive a Moderna bivalent booster 2 months after their final primary series dose.
- Children ages 6 months through 4 years who are currently completing a Pfizer primary series will receive a Pfizer bivalent vaccine as their third primary dose. A Pfizer 6M-4Y Bivalent Booster is not approved at this time.
- CDC recommends that people ages 5 years and older receive one updated (bivalent) booster if it has been at least 2 months since their last COVID-19 vaccine dose, whether that was:
- Their final primary series dose, or
- An original (monovalent) booster
- People who have gotten more than one original (monovalent) booster are also recommended to get an updated (bivalent) booster..
"Mixing and matching" your bivalent booster is allowed only for ages 5 and older (not for Moderna 6 months-5 years old). You are only eligible for the Moderna Bivalent 6M-5Y booster if you received Moderna 6M-5Y for your primary series. For all other boosters, either booster can be given to people at least two months after the completion of any primary COVID-19 vaccine series, including Novavax and Janssen COVID-19 vaccines, or their most recent COVID-19 booster of any type.