The Teal Center for Therapeutic Bodywork, Ltd.
Please check any of the following conditions which you currently have or have experienced within the last 6 months. Some may be contraindications for massage.
Please read and sign where applicable
I, First Name* Last Name* , give permission for my Teal Center practitioner to take notes about me, including health history/medical and/or personal information I choose to disclose. I understand that this information will be kept strictly confidential.I understand that, according to OSHA, massage and bodywork represents a MEDIUM RISK while Covid-19 exists. I acknowledge that social distancing during a bodywork session is not possible and I accept full responsibility for taking that risk. To mitigate the risk, I agree to wear a face covering at all times during my session.I also understand:1.That massage therapy and/or acupuncture
2.That the massage therapists and/or acupuncturists
3.CancellationI acknowledge that any and all of my appointment times are reserved exclusively for me and that I am responsible to remember them. Amid the ongoing uncertainty of COVID-19, we have modified our cancellation policy to offer greater flexibility to all our clients. We hope this will alleviate any stress and hesitation you have about an upcoming appointment. If you need to reschedule for whatever reason, and especially if you are not feeling well, we understand and request for you to please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule. To further support you, there will be no penalties for cancellations at this time.I have stated all my known medical conditions and take it upon myself to keep the practitioner updated on my physical health.
Welcome! And thank you for choosing The Teal Center!
Please read and initial each of the following
INITIALS* Appointments missed, cancelled or rescheduled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged in full. To avoid being charged for a missed appointment, we invite you to send a friend or family member in your place. Also, if we can fill appointments that are missed, cancelled or rescheduled with less than 24 hours notice the client will not be charged. It is your responsibility to remember your appointments. Confirmation emails are made 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment
INITIALS* The Teal Center and its practitioners abide by the ethical standards of practice by their respective certification boards (NCBTMB and NCCAOM). All shall refrain from any behavior that sexualizes or appears to sexualize the client/therapist relationship. If such behavior occurs at any time, therapists are to terminate the session; payment will be made in full by the client and Center reserves the right to prohibit the client from returning to the Teal Center.
* If you have a cold or other contagious illness, please call us before your so we can check with your therapist to see if it is appropriate for you to come in.
* In order to preserve a peaceful environment, we ask that you silence your cell phones while at The Teal Center.
* Tips are appreciated but never expected. If you wish to leave a gratuity for therapist we ask that you do so in cash or by check made directly to the therapist
* If you move or change numbers, it is your responsibility to inform us. This is important information so we can reach you in case of any emergency or any necessary and unforeseen scheduling changes.
* The Teal Center does not submit insurance claims. We are happy to provide you with medical receipts, any treatment notes and payment history for your personal records. We will communicate directly with your insurer at their request only.