Terms & Conditions of Enrollment
There is a 3-step process to enrollment, and every student must follow the steps and guidance below to successfully enroll:
1. STUDENT SERVICES:
· If you are a returning student, you must fill out the enrollment forms on the following screens.
· If you are a new student who has completed an application and been accepted by the College, you will continue to the enrollment forms on the following screens.
· If you are a new student, you must go to the application form as your first step. After you have submitted your application form, someone from student services will contact you by email. YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED at this point
2. FINANCIAL AID:
· After your class schedule has been approved by Student Affairs, your schedule will be forwarded to the Financial Aid department to confirm the status of your aid application.
· If your aid has been awarded, you will receive an email from financial aid and your schedule will be sent to the business office so you can complete your registration.
· If your financial aid is incomplete, you must see the financial aid office to resolve any missing documents before your schedule can be finalized and your registration completed.
· If you plan to self-pay for your classes, please contact the Business Office where you can make your payment arrangements.
· IMPORTANT: You will NOT be registered for your classes until you have obtained a red-stamped schedule from the Business office.
3. BUSINESS OFFICE:
All students must come in person to the College to complete the enrollment process through the Business Office. After clearing the Business Office and receiving a RED stamped schedule, the student will be registered for classes.