Our goal is to provide you with the very best in periodontal care, which means that this must be completed in a timely manner. To help you get the care you need when it will do you the most good, we offer several options;
- Payment in full at the time of service (preferably by credit card or electronic payment during the COVID-19 pandemic)
- Payment of any balance of your account upon receipt of the monthly statement.
- Dental insurance payment will be credited to your account when received.
- When appropriate, we do offer payment plans. These are specific to each treatment and can be discussed after completion of your treatment plan after your initial consultation.
Regarding insurance payment for your care:
- Most dental insurance plans provide benefits for periodontal services, however, benefits may be limited due to contracts, deductibles, maximums, etc. without regards to the appropriateness of the care that you may need.
- If we currently have a contract with your insurance carrier as a preferred provider, special negotiated fees may further reduce your costs.
- Two (2) business days notice is needed for any appointment cancellations.
- A $30 cancellation fee will be applied if not canceled within two (2) business days notice. For surgery appointments, additional cancellation fees may apply if not canceled within two (2) business days notice.