* I know my sperm may no longer mature and this could make me less able to cause a pregnancy. I also know I might never produce mature sperm again.
* I know that it's also possible that my sperm could still mature, so I might get someone pregnant if we have vaginal intercourse and we don't use birth control.
* The options for sperm banking have been explained to me. I understand that if I want the possibility of having a biological child then I should do sperm banking before starting estrogen.
* I know that my testicles may shrink down to half their size. Even so, I know that I will need regular checkups for them.
* I know that I won't have as much semen (cum) when I come/ climax.
* I know that it is likely that I won't be hard in the morning as often as before. And it is likely that I will have fewer spontaneous erections.
* I know I may not be able to have erections hard enough for penetrative sex.
* I know that I may have less sex drive.
* I know this treatment may possibly make me permanently unable to make a someone prenant.