Transitional Living Program (TINY HOMES)
- I will be respectful of staff, self, peers and community residents.
- I will remain drug and alcohol free at all times while participating in the program, services will be provided for issues with drugs or alcohol.
- I will participate in a life skills group or other services when appropriate.
- Participate in job skills training until I secure employment.
- I agree to participate in move-in, weekly and pre-move out room inspections with my assigned or other Pivot staff
- I will focus on making progress on my goals to become self-sufficient.
- I will meet weekly with my assigned Pivot staff member.
- I will pay rent per the identified fee schedule.
- I will have contact (by text, phone, email, or face to face) with Pivot staff according to the sliding scale
- I will go to wellness coaching sessions twice a month.
- Visitors allowed only upon prior approval and in line with the visitor policy.
- Planned overnight absences from property must be reported to Pivot staff.
- Residence is forfeited after 7 days without contact; property will be held for 30 days after which participant forfeits rights to the property.