How much time does it take to set up a Soiree?
- Basic soiree's require at least 3-4hrs but can take up to 5hrs to set-up depending on TiPi Tent size and package requirenments.
- 3hrs or more takedown - Give or Take depending on the package size.
- TiPi Tent Soiree Staff and their counterparts are NOT RESPONSIBLE for cleaning up event remnants of any kind. TiPi Tent Soiree Staff are strictly responsible for décor, tent set up, and break down services only.
Is there gratuity or service tips included in price?
There is a gratuity for any event TiPi Soiree Staff is required to stay longer than set up i.e.
- Servicing, hosting etc. All tips/gratuity are 20% payable by charge at the end of the event.
- If you think the service our staff has provided for you is excellent, please let us know. Tips are not required for deliveries and set-up staff but are always appreciated.
How much space is needed for soiree stay over's?
Depending on the size of the tent you order will determine the amount of space you'll need. Please see the dimensions of the assorted tents. Please make sure you have an open area, that is clutter-free, and a safe space for your guest to entertain. It is your responsibility to make sure there is enough space to accommodate the TiPi with an open and unobstructed walkway to allow your guests to get in and out of the TiPi safely. Outdoor Bell Tent 22'-24' in circumference and 11' in height For any large size Bell Tents sizes 4m - 5m - 6m a representative must come on location or schedule Zoom Meeting and visibly see your space for approval. If your space is not adiquite you will be notified at that time. If compromise of package size is possible, discussion will be held during meeting. TiPi Tent Soiree's reserves the right to cancel and not set up any soirees if the staff, their affiliates, or vendor's are not in a safe enviornement and has the right to make this decision upon arival.
Due to COVID-19 all décor and linens are PROFESSIONALLY CLEANED!
Our linens, pillows, throws and cushions are professionally laundered by a local company here in Baltimore, Maryland.
What should I expect to receive on delivery day at my TiPi Soiree?
You should expect all items listed in the TiPi Soiree package, including delivery, set up, styling, breakdown, collection/pick up, laundering of linens, and disinfecting of all items.
Do I need power for my TiPi Tent Soiree?
Not actually: The lights we use are SOLAR/BATTERY and on a sunny day DO NOT require power BUT if there are special set-up needs such as projector, sound system do require power.
If you are hosting a movie night or renting any of Our electronic equipment, (i.e. projector and screen), power of at least 300 voltage is required.
What Additional Terms and Conditions Should I Be Aware Of?
*For Custom Theme Inquiries, we require a 4-week notice and paid deposit fee for any custom theme requests. We aim to meet your request, but we are not miracle workers. We will customize your event as close as we possibly can, however, it may not be identical. WE DO NOT HOST THEMED EVENTS THAT ARE SYMBOLS OF ANY TRADEMARKED. i.e., Characters, Social Media, and or other brands.
Can I receive a refund if I or my guest of honur contracts COVID-19 or any variant?
NO, unless there is a State Mandate issued emergency at that time 50% of deposit or any payment received will be returned.