Such services include:
- Academic Advising
- Parent Presentations and Workshops
- Family Events
- College Admission Assistance & Financial Aid Assistance
- State Exams Preparation
- Scholarship Opportunities and Application Support
- Writer's Workshop and Development
- Test-taking Strategies, Skill Building and Academic Motivation
- Academic Vocabulary Enrichment
Applicants must meet the following criteria in order to be eligible for selection as a Brand Ambassador contractor:
- Applicants must possess a minimum 3.00 cumulative high school (& 3.5 college if applicable) Grade Point Average
- Provide Unofficial transcripts for all attended high schools and/or colleges
- Commit to remain in the desired program for a minimum of one year
- If you are a current high school student, you must demonstrate potential for postsecondary enrollment as defined by:
- Expressing a desire to go to college
- Maintaining a GPA of 3.00 or higher
- Exhibiting good citizenship and leadership skills
Brand Ambassadors must be self-motivated, possess good written and oral communication skills, demonstrate experience, knowledge and sensitivity in working with students from historically excluded backgrounds, general knowledge of all content areas being offered, ability to work independently with general supervision.
Ideal applicant is an uncertified teacher, current high school student, high school graduate, undergraduate or graduate student who possess a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0, have reliable transportation, and be punctual to all sessions and meetings.
Filling out the application: Please complete the entire application packet and sign the designated areas. If the application packet is missing pages or signatures, then it will be considered incomplete and you will not be a considered applicant.
The information provided will be kept confidential and be used only to determine eligibility for the Primary Focus Learning Center programs to which you are applying for.
After your application has been reviewed and processed, you will be contacted by a Primary Focus Learning Center representative informing you of your application status.
Primary Focus Learning Center PO Box 62804 Houston, TX 77205 For questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 1 (800) 510-4134