Information and Checklist
Prospective clinical employees are required to complete and submit an application for verification of insurability along with required supporting documentation to the Office of General Counsel (OGC).
Applicants may submit their completed application along with required supporting documentation 180 days prior to their tentative hire date. A minimum of 30 business days is required to process an application after it along with all supporting documentation is received.
Please gather the items listed below before proceeding to the next step. You will be required to attach the applicable documents to the application.
- Obtain Claim History Report(s) and Certificates of Insurance. Include ALL current and PRIOR carriers, including residency, internships, and fellowships. Even if you did not have a claim, you are still required to have a letter from each carrier attesting to no claims. Failure to attach claim histories and certificates of insurance will delay the processing of your file.
- Attached is a current copy of your Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Attached a copy of your Mississippi Professional License.
- Attached a copy of your DEA license, if applicable.
- Attached a copy of your board certificate(s), if applicable.
If you have any concerns, questions, or need additional information,
please call 601-815-7990 or send an email to email@example.com.