WHAT WOULD REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE FOR YOU?
We want to hear about what would make a big difference for you and your family and what your priorities are. This will help us learn about the best ways to support you.
Below we have listed 12 areas of life, and in each one, we ask you what would make things easier for you and your family. Each area or category has a list of possible choices as well as a place for you to write in anything that would help that we didn't list. If you are doing well and having no problems in an area, there's a place to say that, as well.
The 12 areas or categories are:
- Living wage work
- Affordable, decent housing
- Having enough nutritious food all the time
- Transportation (private vehicles, public transit)
- Affordable, high-quality child care
- Education or Training
- Income and money management
- Internet access/cell coverage
- Medical care, health insurance, cost of treatment/prescriptions
- Family well-being
- Treatment and recovery for alcohol and/or drug problems
- Mental health counseling/treatment