Essential Care Passport Terms & Agreements
You can use your Essential Care Passport to:
- Pay for and receive a 20% discount on the most current cost of Acupuncture, Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation, Facelift Acupuncture, Specialist Consultations, Nutritional Consultations, and Orthopedic Bodywork services.
- Pay for herb/supplement purchases including custom herbs, diagnostic lab tests, and all other Energy Matters retail with no discount.
Families may share a passport.
- You must provide the names of the family members who will be allowed to use your passport.
Your Essential Care Passport cannot be combined with other discounts, except as noted.
Your discount will expire once you have used up the total amount loaded onto your passport, or the money remaining on your passport is less than the cost of your pending invoice. At that point, you may either:
- Apply the remaining funds towards renewing your Passport
- Or you may receive a credit on your account to use for future services or products.
Your passport number does not expire, as long as you have funds on the passport.
You may choose to auto-renew your passport.
- You will be required to sign a different contract to begin the auto-renewal process.
EARLY TERMINATION AND REFUNDS:
- You may terminate your passport early. You will receive the original payment amount minus the full-price cost for any services, registrations or kits paid for with your passport.
- You must mail written correspondence or send an email electronically to Energy Matters, requesting early termination of your passport.
Mail written correspondence to:
Energy Matters Acupuncture
Attn: Office Manager
4341 Piedmont Ave., 2nd Floor
Oakland, CA 94611
Or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Header: Attention Office Manager
- Termination of your passport will be considered to be on the date we receive your written correspondence or email.
- Your passport discount will be discontinued upon termination.
- Any refunds will take 2 to 3 weeks to process, will be issued by check, and will be mailed to your address on file.
By entering into this contract you the user acknowledge that you are in agreement and will abide by the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Energy Matters reserves the right to change the terms and wording of the contract, at any time and with short notice. Users will be notified of any changes to the agreement via email.
Energy Matters reserves the right to change, cancel and/or substitute services, classes and terms at any time. In such cases, you will be given ample notice and the opportunity to early terminate your passport.
This contract will be automatically terminated should the Energy Matters services and classes be affected by force majeure to include but not be limited to any natural disasters, fire, etc, and any contractual and legal obligations which may require the business to be relocated or to be shut for an indefinite period.