Statement of Faith and Beliefs
Kinetic Bridges believes and unapologetically teaches that every person is a unique creation; loved by God. Therefore, we treat all people with respect, honor, compassion kindness, dignity, and love as modeled by Jesus Christ. At Kinetic Bridges, we believe in modeling and representing Jesus to the world. Therefore, hateful, harassing behaviors or attitudes directed toward any person or group, for any reason, are not in accordance with Scripture, nor the beliefs of Kinetic Bridges.
We desire to provide a Biblical model for students, families, and our community. To provide this model, we uphold the following statements of belief. All administration, teachers, and staff must fully subscribe to the following statements of belief. Although parents may not fully agree with each element of this statement, all teachers will unapologetically teach consistently with these beliefs, and man not teach in a way that contradicts these beliefs and may not teach in a way that contradicts these beliefs. At times, it may be necessary to discuss secular concepts at age-appropriate levels for students so they may learn how to defend their faith in a secular world.
- The Holy Bible/Scripture is the inspired Word of God. It is infallible, whole, and complete. The Holy Bible is fully sufficient to guide, rule, and instruct our lives and our walk of faith.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God, born of a virgin birth as revealed in the New Testament. He is fully God, fully man, and infallible. He alone lived a perfect life, free of sin; thereby providing forgiveness and redemption to all mankind through His bodily death and bodily resurrection. Forgiveness is a free gift, unable to be bought or earned. It is freely given to all who seek the Lord's mercy, confess and forsake their sin, and enter a saving relationship with Jesus.
- All board members, staff, administrators, and teachers shall be dedicated Christians who seek the Lord, His will for their lives and have a vibrant, saving relationship with Jesus. Further, they will behave in accordance with the belief that they are a temple of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe Creation is a literal account as recorded in Genesis. God is the creator and sustainer of life; therefore all life is sacred upon creation. God is infallible and creates each individual as male or female according to His immutable purposes.
- "Marriage" only has one meaning. As Scripture indicates, marriage is the union of one man and one woman in an exclusive union. Marriage is a holy union, therefore sexual intimacy is to only occur between a man and a woman who are married to each other. Any intimate or sexual acts committed outside of marriage (including but not limited to adultery, fornication, homosexuality, bisexuality, bestiality, incest, rape, pedophilia, and use of pornography) is contrary to the teachings of the Bible. No sexual activities should be engaged in outside of marriage between a man and a woman.
These statements do not fully exhaust the extent of our beliefs. The Bible itself, as the inspired and infallible Word of God, is the sole and final source of all that we believe. For the purposes of K.B. Academy's function, practices, policies, and disciplines, the Board of Directors is considered the final interpretive authority. Staff are responsible for declaring differences with the Statement of Faith before terms of employment are finalized. Declarations of differences will be evaluated by the Board of Directors before employment is finalized.