-Be at least 16 years of age & provide a copy of Georgia State issued ID & Social Security Card
- Pay a NON-REFUNDABLE registration fee of $50
- Complete the registration package including tuition agreement
- Signature of receipt for Student Policies and Procedures
- Submit WIA voucher on or before the first day of class
Tuition & Payment Policies:
- Tuition is $2150.00 and includes; the cost of textbooks, scrubs, blood pressure monitoring kit, CPR & First Aid certification, TB screening, State Exam, Background Check, and Drug Screens.
- A payment schedule is available. Please consult with the Program Coordinator to sign up.
- Payments are accepted in the form of cashier’s check, personal check, money order and/or debit & credit cards.
- A fee of $40.00 or 10% of the amount (whichever is greater) will be charged for ANY returned checks or credit card reductions for any reason.
- A notice will be given to student regarding the returned item and they must submit payment in full within seven (7) business days or forfeit ALL financial payments & credits.
- Students must cancel their Enrollment Agreement in writing within 48 hours in order receive a refund with the exclusion of the $50 NON-REFUNDABLE registration fee.
Attendance & Make-up Schedules:
- Students are required to attend ALL classes & be ON TIME.
- Students are allowed to miss up to four (4) hours of class throughout the entire course of the program.
- Students who miss ANY number of hours or assignments during the course are required to make arrangements with their Program Instructor to make up their hours & assignments before the end of the program.
- Students are allowed to make-up hours on Fridays only, between the hours of 8 AM -12 PM.
-If class is canceled, students will be notified and placed in the next available make-up class.
Student & Classroom Conduct:
- One Breath CNA LLC is a Drug and Smoke Free environment. Smoking is not permitted on or near the campus grounds.
- Students are required to demonstrate professional behavior & conduct while on campus & during clinical.
- Students are required to wear scrubs & their name tags while on campus and while participating in off-campus activities.
- Students will wear watch with second hand as part of daily uniform
- All cellular devices must be placed on silent or vibrate.
- Violation of any of One Breath CNA LLC foregoing policies and procedures can result in termination from the Program.
Conduct in the classroom must follow accepted safety guidelines. No Profanity or Offensive Language. No weapons or alcohol allowed on or within 200 feet of campus property.
Students’ attire should be in compliance with the One Breath CNA guidelines at all times (this is left to the instructor’s discretion). Students will be required to leave campus if
wearing inappropriate attire. No offensive, revealing, or socially inappropriate attire is allowed at any time. Closed toe white shoes (clogs or sneakers) are required for clinical.
• No heavy perfume / cologne
• Hair must be shoulder length or pulled back in a ponytail during labs / clinical
• No nails longer than 1⁄4 inch past the tip of your fingers
• No artificial nails or nail polish other than clear worn during training.
• No gum chewing in the classroom, lab, or at clinical
• No children allowed
• No pets allowed
Grading & Academic Progress Report
- Students are required to maintain a grade of a “C” or higher. Progress is monitored throughout each class.
-Students will not be able to proceed to the next class and will be required to retake classes if their grade is below a “C” after finals.
-Failure to maintain satisfactory progress within the Program will result in termination from the Program.
- Grading Scale: (90-100=A) (80-89=B) (70-79=C) (Please sign and date below stating that you understand this policy Student Signature