1. Camp Kidney accepts no responsibility for the loss, damage, or theft of my child’s property.
2. I understand that my child will be covered solely by the medical insurance policy in which he/she is enrolled.
3. I authorize a licensed professional to dispense any medications recommended or prescribed by a physician to my child.
4. I assume full responsibility for my child’s safety. I agree to release and indemnify Camp Kidney, National Kidney Foundation of Arizona and all of their agents, representatives and employees (paid and volunteer) from any claims, costs, expenses and/or damages which my child may sustain or incur.
5. If my child demonstrates behaviors that are harmful to the camp community, he/she will be sent home. If I am asked to remove my child from camp, it will be at my expense. I acknowledge that I will be held financially responsible for acts of vandalism caused by my child at Camp Kidney.
6. I agree to hold the professional staff of Camp Kidney, National Kidney Foundation of Arizona and all of their agents, representatives, employees and volunteers free from any liability which may arise from any accident or illness which may affect my child during his/her participation at Camp Kidney.
7. If a camper has acute illness while at camp, an authorized parent/guardian will be contacted and required to drive to Camp Kidney/hospital/ED in Prescott, Arizona to pick up the camper. This will be at the expense of family/camper. No exceptions will be made.