Audrey Winograd, MSW, Vermont Rostered Psychotherapist
Paul Foxman, Ph.D., Licensed Psychologist-Doctorate, Clinical Supervisor
Qualifications and Experience
- University of Vermont (2015) Master of Social Work
- Rutgers University School of Law (1997) Juris Doctor
- University of Pennsylvania (1995) Master of Science – Organizational Behavior
Experience in Practice:
- University of Vermont College of Medicine/Maternal & Child Health LEND fellow (2015-2016)
- University of Vermont Medical Center Neurology (memory program) supervised medical psychotherapy intern (2014-2016) and CARERS program (2016 through the present)
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Neurology Department, clinic social worker and caregiver support (2016-2021)
- McAuley Square (Burlington, Vermont) supervised counseling intern (2013-2014)
- Great Beginnings, Children’s Center of Wakefield, Woburn Council for Social Concern, Vermont Legal Aid and other organizations: career-based and volunteer experience in child development, aging and disability and advocacy in Massachusetts, New Jersey and Vermont (Please ask for further details on these years of service)
Scope of Practice:
I provide individual and group adult psychotherapy for surviving and thriving, through support and strength-based approaches to anxiety, grief, loss and identity issues for all persons, including those persons with disability, disease or chronic pain and those that love and care for them.
I am a trauma informed experiential therapist using AEDP (emotion-focused therapy), EMDR and Internal Family Systems. I also provide guidance on caregiver self-help tools for surviving and thriving, individual and group psychotherapy, and mind/body/spirit approaches including yoga, meditation and mindfulness. I also offer pet grief counseling and assistance connecting with pet therapy, community and professional services. It is my hope to help you create a journey of exploration that leads to the growth and development you desire.
Client and/or Legal Guardian Disclosure Confirmation
My signature acknowledges that I have been given the professional qualifications and experience of Audrey B. Winograd, MSW, who is practicing under the clinical supervision of Dr. Paul Foxman. I understand that there are no guarantees regarding the outcome of therapy, and there may be times when therapy may be difficult. I will let Audrey know if I have any concerns about my treatment (or that of my minor child) so we may have an opportunity to address them. I acknowledge that a listing of actions that constitutes unprofessional conduct according to Vermont law is attached. Information on making a consumer inquiry, or filing a complaint with the Vermont State Office of Professional Regulation, is available through the Vermont Secretary of State’s office, National Life Building, North FL2, Montpelier, Vermont, 05620-3402. Tel. (802) 828-1505, website, www.vtprofessionals.org.