We, at HorizonView Health, understand that sometimes you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment and that there are emergencies. If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call us as soon as possible. We require at least 24-hour notice when canceling your scheduled appointment. You can cancel appointments by calling us at 253-268-3345.
To ensure that each patient is given the proper amount of time allotted for their visit and to provide the highest quality care, it is very important for each scheduled patient to attend their visit on time. As a courtesy, an appointment reminder call is attempted two (2) business days prior to your scheduled appointment. However, it is the responsibility of the patient to arrive for their appointment on time.
Please review the following policy:
1. Please cancel your appointment with at least 24 hours' notice so your appointment time can be
offered to other patients.
2. If less than 24-hour notice is given, this will be documented as a late cancellation.
3. If you do not show up to your scheduled appointment, this will be documented as a no show.
4. Behavioral Health patients will be charged a $75 fee per no show/late cancellation.
5. All other patients will be charged a $40 fee per no show/late cancellation.
6. If you have three (3) or more no shows/late cancellations, a warning letter will be sent.
7. Patients with continuous no shows/late cancellations will be discharged from HorizonView Health at our discretion.
I have read and understand HorizonView Health's no show/late cancellation policy and understand my responsibility to plan appointments accordingly and notify HorizonView Health appropriately if I have difficulty keeping my scheduled appointments.