PAUL FOXMAN, PH.D.
• Licensure: Vermont licensed as a Psychologist-Doctorate since 1980
• Education: Yale University (B.A. in Psychology) and Peabody College of Vanderbilt
University (Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology)
• Clinical training: Department of Psychiatry, Mount Zion Hospital, San Francisco, CA,
and Kennedy Child Study Center, Nashville, TN
• Professional experience: Forty years in private practice and community mental health
agencies specializing in treatment of anxiety disorders, stress and relationship problems.
Works with clients of all ages.
• Current position: Founder and director of Vermont Center for Anxiety Care, Burlington,
• Publications include the following books: “The Clinician’s Guide to Anxiety Disorders
in Kids and Teens” (2017), “Dancing with Fear” (2007), “The Worried Child” (2004) and
“Conquering Panic and Anxiety Disorders” (co-authored with Jenna Glatzer, 2003)
• Speaking experience: Speaker at professional conferences on a variety of topics. Has
lectured internationally and in 49 U.S. states.
• Teaching experience: Antioch New England University, Department of Psychology
(1981-1984), California School of Professional Psychology (1973-1974) and Fuller
Theological Seminary (1973-1974)
• Professional memberships: Vermont Psychological Association and National Register
of Health Service Providers in Psychology
• Website for further information: vtcenterforanxietycare.com
Client and/or Legal Guardian's Disclosure Confirmation
My signature acknowledges that I have been given the professional qualifications and experience of Paul Foxman, psychologist-doctorate. Information containing unprofessional conduct for this profession is posted in the common area of our offices. Information on making a consumer inquiry or filing a complaint with the Vermont State Office of Professional Regulation is available through the Vermont Secretary of State’s offices, National Life Building, FL2, Montpelier, Vermont, 05620-3402. That office may also be reached by telephone (802) 828-1505, or through their web site, www.vtprofessionals.org.