1. I certify that this application was completed by me and that all of the information furnished on this application and during the application process is true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge.
2. I understand that any misrepresentation or omission of facts called for on this application or during the application process, not limited to medical or employment information, may result in termination of the application process or my dismissal from current employment at any time regardless of when the false answer or omission is discovered.
3. I authorize the Company to conduct any necessary investigations or inquiries regarding my background to the extent permitted by federal, state and local law. I agree to complete the requisite authorization forms for the background investigation. I hereby release all parties from any liability in connection with the provision and use of such information.
4. I understand that if offered employment, I am to abide by all rules and regulations of the Company and its affiliated entities.
5. I recognize that this employment application is not an offer of employment. I agree that if I am hired by the Company, I will be an at-will employee, meaning that either the Company or I may end the employment relationship at any time with or without cause.
6. I understand and agree that, except for employment-at-will status, if hired my wages, hours, working conditions, job assignment(s), and compensation rate(s) will be subject to change by the Company.
7. I understand that the Company may share the information contained in this application with other Company employees for employment and administrative purposes and hereby consent to such transfer.
8. I consent to any and all of the following pre-employment processes, which are required by the Company and I further understand that the offer of employment is contingent upon my successfully completing all applicable preemployment testing: Background Check
a. Background Check
b. General Physical Examination (consistent with federal and state law)
c. Drug screen (DOT and Non-DOT applicants)
d. Previous Employer Drug and Alcohol History (DOT applicants, 49 CFR 382.413)
e. Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) (review of past driving record)
9. I agree and understand that this application for employment in no way obligates the Company to employ me.