LEVEL 2 - Depression - Parent/Guardian of Child Age 6-17
PROMIS Emotional Distress -- Depression -- Parent Item Bank
In the past SEVEN (7) DAYS, how often has your child been bothered by the following symptoms
1. Could not stop feeling sad.
2. Felt alone.
3. Felt like they couldn't do anything right.
4. Felt lonely.
5. Felt sad.
6. Felt unhappy.
7. Thought that his/her life was bad.
8. Didn't care about anything.
9. Felt stressed.
10. Felt too sad to eat.
11. Wanted to be by themselves.
RAW SCORE RATING INTERPRETATIONS
≤ 23: None to Slight
24 - 27: Mild
28 - 37: Moderate
Should be Empty: