Severity Measure for Social Anxiety Disorder (Social Phobia, Ages 11-17)
PROMIS Emotional Distress -- Depression -- Parent Item Bank
In the past SEVEN (7) DAYS, I have ...
Half of The Time
Most of The time
All of The Time
1. Felt moments of sudden terror, fear, or fright in social situations.
2. Felt anxious, worried, or nervous about social situations..
3. Have had thoughts of being rejected, humiliated, embarrassed, ridiculed, or offending others.
4. Felt a racing heart, sweaty, trouble breathing, faint, or shaking in social situations.
5. Felt tense muscles, felt on edge or restless, or had trouble relaxing in social situations.
6. Avoided, or did not approach or enter, social situations.
7. Left social situations early or participated only minimally (e.g., said little, avoided eye contact).
8. Spent a lot of time preparing what to say or how to act in social situations.
9. Distracted myself to avoid thinking about social situations.
10. Needed help to cope with social situations (e.g., alcohol or medications, superstitious objects).
RAW SCORE RATING INTERPRETATIONS
≤ 1-10: None to Slight
11 - 20: Mild
21- 30: Moderate
Should be Empty: